4 Nov 2011

I am back......

....has it only been short of a month since I last posted?  It has felt like a year! 
My computer screen started to  flicker really badly, then dark lines appeared and then it died, in a thin spiral of smoke!  The man bought me a new one on sale, but nothing could be installed and  every time I went onto the Internet it shut down.
  After two weeks of doing everything the experts said to do, and all the mans extensive computer knowledge put to the test, he took it back.  They diagnosed 'Low Grade Hard Drive Failure'????  and gave me a new one that was £50 more,  but it is beautiful and so worth it.  It has a silver case and is  'finger mark proof' 
 It is   lovely.
I am such a  happy girl now, so happy to be back on line too. 
 Not having a computer is terrible.    I am so dependant, so addicted.
 I need to be  able stay in touch.....
Can't wait to visit you all again!
Hugs
C
xxx  

6 comments:

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Cheryl!
Thank you for your visit and kind words about my giveaway!! My e-fingers are crossed for you :-)
Your bloggie is so pretty and I love the look of it! So glad you got your computer troubles worked out and starting fresh. Its such a loneyly feeling being cut off from the world isnt it!!
Enjoy a fabulous weekend!!
Sweet Blessings,
Lynn

Red Rose Alley said...

I just visited another blogging friend whose computer went out, and she's getting a new one too. I think it's something in the air. I'm so happy that you got a new computer.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Lynn Stevens said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
hugs Lynn

melanie said...

so glad you are all fixed up again...don't you hate a broken computer? Drives me crazy, it does!
happy fall
melanie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh girl...so glad you are back in the swing of things! Thank you so much for visiting me today and for your sweet comments. I hope you will be able to #1 visit your girl in the USA soon and #2 have your own house again~

xoLove to you~Rebecca

Anne said...

Welcome back! Shocking how dependent we've become on our computers,isn't it... mine was out for a few days once and I felt like i was on a desert island....