6 Oct 2011

My son is getting married next year and my DIL to be has asked me to make the wedding invitations – yay!  I made four sample invites yesterday and some wedding favour samples and got them off first class post yesterday.  Can’t wait for her to get the package today and then I have to wait some more for the final instructions!
 Sooo looking forward to getting stuck in and making the final articles.

While I had all my rulers, glue and mats out I finished a Journal I have been working on. 
This was a book I bought over a year ago at Ross on my last trip to the USA. 
I used a metal flower with a gem brad in the  middle of the clock
There is lots of glitter on this book
 I loved the elastic ‘tie’  
  The black and white polka dot cover on this book was lovely so I left some showing


 I think it turned out pretty well.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Cheryl, thank you for joining my followers. I have been looking through your blog which is very colourful indeed :o)
I have tried to join your followers but it won't let me :o(
Jackie xx

Avery Hill said...

I love this journal! The colors look so nice together... Gives me that vintage feel :)

Alaina
averyhill