7 Sept 2011

The winners are......

I involved the dear lady that I take care of in the drawing of the winner’s names.  We cut papers, wrote all the names on each piece of paper, folded each one carefully and with great pomp and ceremony she drew three names.   So it is with her love and good wishes to the winners ....

Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage
Dayle at A Collection of This and That
And
Karie at Karie’s Chic Creations 
Congratulations, I will contact you for your postal addresses and get your
packages off as soon as possible! 
 Thank you to all of you who took part
This was such fun I will have to do it again, soon!

Good night
Cheryl

5 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

Hi Cheryl!
You have twin grandsons?!?!?! What DOUBLE joy you have! : ) The banners I made are for my yougest granddaughters 1st birthday.... which was yesterday, her mom is going to hang them in her and her sisters pink bedroom. Now I want some for me, but will I ever get around to it with so many other yet-to-be-finished projects around here?!?

Thanks for coming by for a visit!
~ Violet

Terri said...

Congratulations Winners!
Also thanks for the visit to my blog and your kind comment. What a lovely blog and I'll have to come back and visit again!

Pomona said...

Congratulations to the winners - and I am so pleased to find your lovely blog. It all looks very pretty!

Pomona x

Rebecca Nelson said...

Congrats to the winners of your giveaway!!!! What fun! I wish I had twin grandsons...heck...I'd take ONE right now. Still just have my ONE LITTLE MISS K and she is almost 9 now. My kids need to get with the program!

xo~Rebecca

Sherry said...

Congratulations to the winners of your giveaway.